Reverse Mortgage. Create a better retirement plan with a newly-revised, FHA-insured, home-equity conversion mortgage (HECM) commonly known as a reverse mortgage.
- Pays off any current mortgage and turns your equity into tax-free income.
- Earns interest. Your equity line of credit earns interest to build for future needs.
- Own your home. Retain full ownership of your home and the equity growth!
- You will have no mortgage payment.
Recommended by financial planners to Optimize your retirement savings.
Here are some other examples of what a HECM can do for you
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Consolidate debt
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund repairs or upgrades
- Pay for in-home household or nursing care
“I’ve done a reverse mortgage for myself and, while each situation is different, I recommend reverse mortgages as an important tool to shape your finances to fit your life.”
“With just 3 pieces of information I can tell you your estimated loan amount.“
Contact PAUL JANZEN
for a free analysis.